Junior BI Developer
Entry (<2 ani)Tip job:
Full timeLocație job:
You will be part of our internal reporting team, being responsible for developing, testing and maintaining BI analyses using data from various data sources. You will work closely with BI team members for maintaining a standardized and optimized BI environment.
Your Main Responsibilities
- Gather and analyse requirements.
- Create reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services and Oracle BI.
- Develop and update guidelines and technical documentations.
What you need to apply
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Automatics
- Knowledge of Databases (Oracle / Microsoft / SAP HANA)
- Knowledge of ETL, BI (Oracle / Microsoft), SAP – is a plus
- 1 year experience in a similar position - is a plus
- Advanced level in English
- Business acumen and problem-solving aptitude
- High level of responsibility and team spirit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why you’ll appreciate working within our group
- Highly dynamic work environment in an intense growth stage.
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus.
- Training programs.
- Meal tickets and public transportation refund.
- Flexible business hours and work from home.
- Private medical subscription.
- Bookster subscription.
Reports to Reporting Team Leader