Agricover Group has been active for 20 years on the local market with a business model which allows us to be the unique supplier of complete agricultural solutions, and a processing industry partner. We are fully dedicated to agribusiness and therefore have built a Group of companies able to provide to farmers and the processing industry not only products, but also full services meant to ensure a modern and profitable agriculture.
Since 2017, a strong and strategic investor in Agricover Group is ERBD, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development. Starting with 2019, ADAMA, one of the world’s leading crop protection companies, is also a strategic investor in Agricover. These alliances allow us to become competitive, well-governed, green, inclusive, resilient and integrated European player.
We are looking for a Corporate Secretary to support our Group corporate governance processes: Holding and its Subsidiaries.
- Manages the corporate governance framework
- Ensures compliance with governance procedures, law and regulations
- Communicates with Directors and members of various committees
- Acts as advisor to the Directors
- Oversees induction programs for newly appointed Directors
- Facilitates the communication between Board and management
- Planning and preparing Board/Committees meetings (scheduling, agendas, presentations, executive liaisons, documenting the meetings)
- Implementing Board/Committees decisions
- Keep corporate records
- Previous experience 3-5 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Business / Law
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office
- Respectful, diplomatic, and effective communication
- Active listening
- Describing common concerns and interests
- Generating alternative solutions, disagreeing constructively
- Respecting confidences
- Appreciation for all parties
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English)
Reports to General Manager Agricover Holding SA