As Database Specialist you will be part of a strategic internal team working on building innovative IT services for the agricultural market. You will be developing and maintaining cloud databases to support these services. And you will be feeding these databases with very larger quantities of data from various data sources.
Your main responsibilities
- Play a key role as an individual contributor on complex database projects.
- Maintain efficient operation and effectiveness of supported applications.
- Follow and promote use of development standards and procedures.
- Maintain a good understanding of the business being supported and its functions, processes, operations and strategic direction.
What you need to apply
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Automatics.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar position.
- SQL (mandatory).
- MS SQL, T-SQL (a plus).
- Big Data, NoSQL (a plus).
- Azure SQL (a plus).
- Azure Cosmos DB (a plus).
- Advanced level in English.
- Positive attitude and the ability to communicate needs and expectations with colleagues.
- Business acumen and problem-solving aptitude.
- High level of responsibility and team spirit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Why you’ll appreciate working within our group
- Highly dynamic work environment in an intense growth stage.
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus.
- Training programs.
- Meal tickets and public transportation refund.
- Flexible business hours and work from home.
- Private medical subscription.
- Bookster subscription.
Reports to Chief Technology Officer
Group Number of employees: 1000
Group Turnover: €700 million