Middle (2-5 years), Senior (> 5 years)Employment type:
Together with us you can write your story further, alongside recognized experts, in a dynamic and competitive environment, supporting the development of Romanian agriculture.
- Run the sales process of agricultural inputs in the assigned area (Calarasi County) through commercial offers that meet the specific needs of the customers.
- Maintains relationship with farmers in the managed portfolio in order to build a long-term partnership.
- Promotes the integrated solutions offered by Agricover Grup and collaborates with the other divisions of the group.
- Monitors actions in the agricultural input market and communicates with support departments in order to optimise the solutions offered to farmers.
- Checks and communicates how to solve specific requests received from farmers.
- Collaborates with the support departments to implement commercial contracts.
- Monitors the degree of collection and ensures the recovery of debts in the managed area.
- Minimum 3 years previous sales experience.
- Agribusiness exposure - an advantage.
- Higher education and knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication and negotiation skills.
- Willingness to travel, category B licence.
- Open attitude, respect and collaboration in dealing with colleagues and customers.
Reports to: Regional Sales Manager.