Entry (<2 years), Middle (2-5 years), Senior (> 5 years)Employment type:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Client Advisor, eager to join the team and actively support the development of our business in the region. In this role you will provide operational activities and administrative support to the commercial team.
The Customer Advisor position is suitable for you if:
- You enjoy working in finance with a supportive and friendly attitude towards figures, data and documents;
- You like to work in an organised environment within a dynamic and proactive team;
- You are practical and communicate openly and effectively;
- You have knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- You have a university degree, preferably in economics.
In this role you will have the following responsibilities:
- Receiving and verifying credit application files of customers in the surrounding area;
- Receiving the financing decision and preparing the credit documentation for signature;
- Checking and forwarding the credit documentation to the Central Operations Department;
- Co-operate with the Regional Commercial Department, clients and the Central Operations Department to complete the application file and credit agreement;
- Document management.
The entire finance team constantly encourages you to get involved in:
- Participating in parameterization activities and IT developments related to the management application;
- Promoting mutual respect, collaboration and transparency within the department, in relations with other departments and in relations with clients;
- Maintaining and conveying a standard of professionalism in carrying out the department's activities by implementing agreed work processes and procedures.
Reports to: Regional Director and Operations Director