Executive Team Assistant
Middle (2-5 ani), Senior (> 5 ani)Employment type:
We are seeking an assistant to provide support to our Top Management Team in overseeing daily business operations. The new colleague will act as the point of contact between Commercial Department, Operational Department and Management to ensure the seamless execution of projects.
- Ensure that day-to-day business operations run smoothly.
- Ensure that the company policies and procedures are followed.
- Interact and cooperate with all members of the organization.
- Interface between the management and employees of the company.
- Coordinate and prepare meetings, including scheduling, agendas, presentations, executive coordination and meeting documentation.
- Assist executives during meetings, conference calls.
- Provide general support during presentations and discussions.
- Assist in general administrative tasks required by the management team.
- Develop presentations and generate management-level reports.
- Prepare and draft documents and reports as requested by the management.
- Monitor and follow up with teams to ensure effective implementation of management decisions.
- Arrange travel schedules and reservations as needed.
- Previous experience in a similar position;
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics / Business / Law;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite;
- Strong analytical skills with a proactive attention to detail;
- Demonstrates responsibility, self-awareness and determination;
- Displays respect, diplomacy and effective communication skills;
- Active listening;
- Applies analytical thinking and problem-solving skills with a positive "can-do" attitude;
- Effective communication skills and persuasiveness at both operational and management levels;
- Upholds confidentiality and respects sensitive information;
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills in English.
Reports to General Manager