Middle (2-5 years)Employment type:
Together with us you can write your story further, alongside recognized experts, in a dynamic and competitive environment, supporting the development of Romanian agriculture.
The role of Contract Execution Manager is the right one for you if you have:
- Interest in development in the field;
- Experience in a similar position;
- University degree;
- Good knowledge of MS Office and SAP;
- Analytical thinking, clarity, brevity;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Integrity and responsiveness;
- Friendly and polite attitude;
- Initiative, responsibility, teamwork;
- Quick reaction and organizational skills.
The responsibilities of the role cover:
- Tracking sales orders based on which you create purchase orders in SAP for direct to customer orders.
- Transmitting and monitoring supply orders in relation to suppliers.
- Follow-up of the execution of supply orders from SAP to Agricover warehouses.
- Daily update of the delivery status of purchase orders in SAP.
- Verification with the Commercial Policy Officer/Manager of purchase order categories following invoices received from supplier.
- Identify purchase orders in the system delivered and based on documents received and perform invoicing to the customer.
- Approving and confirming receipts of goods in warehouses.
- Forwarding delivery-related documents to the warehouse (advice and certificates).
- Handling return orders and endorsing the truck on loading and unloading.
- Release shortages for products with a shelf life of less than 2 seasons, following confirmation received from the category/planning/technical manager.
- Prompt and consistent communication with the planning team for smooth execution of supply orders.
- Produce specific reports that help centralized tracking of purchase orders.
The team constantly encourages you to get involved in:
- Promoting mutual respect, collaboration and transparency within the department, in dealings with other departments, as well as with customers.
- Maintaining and conveying a standard of professionalism in carrying out operational activities by implementing agreed work processes and procedures.
Reporting to the Planning and Contract Execution Manager