As ETL Developer, you will be part of our talented internal reporting team. You will be responsible for designing and building solutions for moving data from operational systems (eg: SAP, Charisma) to an Oracle BI environment using Oracle Data Integrator 12c. You will work closely with BI team members for maintaining a standardized and optimized BI environment.
- Gather and analyse requirements
- Develop and update database structure for fitting new requirements
- Design and build solutions for extracting, transforming and loading data using ODI
- Facilitate and monitor data warehouse performance
- Install processes for auditing data warehouse transfers, storage and data quality
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with team members
- Work with internal business clients to solve data loading or integrity issues
- Collaborate with the BI team leader to understand, interpret and implement new requirements
- 2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience with Oracle Data Integrator – min 2 years
- Experience with Oracle Database – min 1 year
- SAP – advantage
- Oracle Business Intelligence 12c – advantage
- Linux – advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Automatics
- Advanced level in English.
- Positive attitude and the ability to communicate needs and expectations with colleagues.
- Business acumen and problem-solving aptitude.
- High level of responsibility and team spirit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Reports to Reporting Team Leader
Why you’ll appreciate working within our group
- Highly dynamic work environment in an intense growth stage.
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus.
- Training programs.
- Meal tickets and public transportation refund.
- Flexible business hours and work from home.
- Private medical subscription.
- Bookster subscription.
Group Number of employees: 1000
Group Turnover: €700 million
We are glad to receive your application here: email@example.com.