Our new colleague will be part of talented internal reporting team, dedicated to financial analysis and reporting for Agribusiness (Agricover SA, distribution of agricultural inputs).
Your main responsibilities:
- Budget preparation and monitoring, by each business line.
- Analysis of monthly reported results: variation vs. budget, interpretation of fluctuations.
- Maintaining the link between the support departments to ensure that the budgeted expenses are not exceeded.
- Preparation of monthly results presentations for the Board of Directors and investors.
- Monthly accruals calculation.
- Preparation of the monthly Forecast of financial results.
- Carrying out the calculation for sales commissions.
- Creating operational reports and developing existing ones, depending on the business requests.
- Making proposals of operational reports automation.
- Ensuring the compliance of accounting records with applicable standards and company policies.
What you need to apply:
- 4+ years of experience in financial analysis and reporting
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- Understanding financial and accounting principles
- Ability to interpret financial statements (Balance sheet, Profit and loss account, Cash Flow)
- Very good knowledge of financial analysis, reconciliation of accounts, reporting
- Ability to interpret the analyzes performed
- Analytical thinking and increased attention to detail
- Presentation skills, clarity, conciseness
- Excellent interpersonal skills: tact, diplomacy, patience, confidentiality, integrity
- Very good excel skills (advanced level), Power Point
- Advanced level in English
- SAP is a plus
Reports to Budgeting and Reporting Manager.
Why you’ll appreciate working within our group:
- Highly dynamic work environment in an intense growth stage
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Training programs
- Meal tickets and public transportation refund
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Private medical subscription
- Bookster subscription