We are looking for a Research Analyst to support strategic initiative of the company through business insights, based on market researches and data analysis.
- Researching, analyzing, interpreting, and presenting data related to markets, operations, finance/ accounting, economics, customers, and other information related to the business;
- Collecting data and assimilating statistics, collating information and interpreting data, making recommendations based on the data collected;
- Compile and analyze data points, perform variance analysis;
- Create charts, graphs, presentations and reports for management;
- Identify trends and provide analysis of trends and forecasts and recommend actions for optimization;
- Escalate to management opportunities for the company, based on analysis of mainstream endorsements and niche opportunities;
- Utilize different research methods and Excel functions to organize and analyze data;
- Identify best practices and trends in the market based on research data;
- Utilize internal data and analytics services to collect insights and consolidate into actionable items, reports, and presentations;
- Review and benchmark competitive products and highlight their factors of success – and make recommendations on how these can be applied to company products;
- Integrate best practices in researching tools and protocol;
- Organize and store data for future research project;
- Document all data and research procedures.
- Previous experience 3-5 years;
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics or Business;
- Very good working knowledge of MS Office;
- Confident presentation skills, strong attention to detail and analytical mind;
- Ability to analyze and identify patterns in large data sets;
- Strong written and oral communication skills (English);
- A methodical approach to work, accuracy and ability to cope with fast-paced and pressured work;
- Capacity to summarize and to conclude based on given guidelines and in ambiguous contexts, in a wide range of information.
Reports to Marketing Manager