As SAP Key User you will be part of our strategic internal IT team and you will provide consistent and appropriate support to company employees for using SAP system.
- Clarify the business requirements and offering support;
- Participation in projects and change requests to further improve the use of Applications (mostly SAP);
- Contribute and give Key User-Training on new functionality;
- Improve usage of SAP system;
- Involved in drafting documentations (e.g. training documentations, regulation, compliance, archive);
- Involved in project activities across SAP modules.
What you need to apply:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Cybernetics, Automatics
- 3-year experience in a similar position
- SAP system knowledge
- Microsoft Office system Knowledge (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project) and operating systems – Windows – beginner level
- Advanced level in English
- Business acumen and problem-solving aptitude
- High level of responsibility and team spirit
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why you’ll appreciate working within our group:
- Highly dynamic work environment in an intense growth stage.
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus.
- Training programs.
- Meal tickets and public transportation refund.
- Flexible business hours and work from home.
- Private medical subscription.
- Bookster subscription.
Reports to Applications Team Leader
We are glad to receive your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org.