Our new colleague will be part of the internal audit team, responsible for internal audit for Agribusiness (Agricover SA).
- Prepare engagement planning documents.
- Perform different types of internal audit engagements in line with the annual audit plan.
- Evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls.
- Track the audit progress to ensure it’s following the agreed timeframe.
- Prepare related working papers.
- Formulate recommendations, draft audit reports and communicate results.
- Perform the follow-up of management corrective action plans.
- Conducts ‘ad hoc’ audit activities and other activities, as required by business conditions.
- 4+ years of experience in internal or external audit.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s Degree preferred
- Working knowledge of internal control
- Ability to work autonomously
- Demonstrate strong report-writing skills
- Advanced level in English
- MS Office skills
- SAP is a plus
Reports to Audit Director Agricover Holding
Agricover Holding SA including:
Agricover SA – distribution of agricultural inputs
Agricover Credit IFN – financing farmers
Abatorul Peris SA – slaughterhouse and cutting plant
Group Number of employees: 1000
Group Turnover: €700 million