We are looking for a Reporting Specialist for our Agrifinance Division, responsible for the monthly and quarterly reporting. Agricover Credit IFN SA, established in 2007, is the first financial institution in Romania to offer financial products exclusively to farmers in the vegetable and livestock sectors.
This role is dedicated for an experienced finance professional with a keen understanting of statutory, regulatory and managemnet reporting in Romanian non financial institutions or banking. He/she will communicate with relevent stakeholders, in performing complex financial analysis. He/she will be involved in challenging tasks such as set-up of the reporting process, design of the reporting needs, data anlysis, prepare complex regulatory and financial reporting.
- Consolidate financial information and report accurate position for a specific period
- Advise on the optimal set up and organization of the regulatory reporting function
- Prepare financial statements in accordance with IFRS and Romanian Accounting Standards and analyse the data.
- Identify needs and efficiency oppurtunity during the reporting process
- Responsible for deployment of IFRS adjustment in accordance with IFRS regulations.
- Ensure reconciliation is done and identify the root cause of any deviation in reporting with corrective actions proposals.
- Prepare the qualitative explanatory notes for the Reporting Package and escalate to top management any risk that may occur as per data analysis.
- Maintain a monthly dashboard with financial indicators as requested by the shareholders and banks.
- Prepare financial analyses and reports based on business dinamic, as requested by internal senior stakeholders.
- Ensure full support by providing financial information for yearly audits, due diligence processes run by banks and group, procedures revision.
- Constantly be up to date with the latest EBA/ECB/NCA requirements and be in charge of implementing such requirements
- Provide guidance on other reporting specialists.
- +3 years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in IFRS reporting, ACCA or other relevant qualification is a plus
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and accounting
- Familiarity with banking industry
- Business understanding capacity, with ability to act
- Ability to set priorities and meet challenging deadlines
- Strong ability to communicate, encouraging cooperation
- BA in accounting, finance or relevant field; MA is a plus
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software
- Fluent in English.
Reports to Financial Director.
We are glad to receive your application here: email@example.com.