As Account Manager you will be part of a talented internal telesales team working on building innovative services for the agricultural market.
- Designs and submits offers adapted to the needs and requirements of customers.
- Contacts all Agricover group farmers in the allocated area by telephone and participate in the development of special and specific offers.
- Collaborates with the field team, with the regional directors and with the area managers from the Agricover divisions for cross-selling plan.
- Negotiates and concludes contracts with customers.
- Ensures the resolution of any problems related to the performance of contracts.
- Maintains strong and harmonious relationships with clients of the portfolio.
- Participates in the design of sales and marketing policies and strategies and ensures its implementation at the level of the allocated area.
- Initiates and coordinates the implementation of specific sales projects and proposes methods and procedures to increase performance.
- Cares for and takes all necessary steps to ensure a high degree of customer satisfaction both before and after the sale.
- Prepares and presents the reports requested by hierarchical superiors: weekly, monthly and ad-hoc reports.
- Monitors the evolution of sales.
- Every Account Manager is involved in the realization and implementation of the budget.
What you need to apply
- Relevant experience in a similar position.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- High level of responsibility and team spirit.
- Integrity, responsibility, and adaptability.
- Spirit with initiative and pragmatism in formulating solutions.
- Receptivity and flexibility.
- Computer skills (MS Office).
Why you’ll appreciate working within our group
- Highly dynamic work environment in an intense growth stage.
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus.
- Training programs.
- Meal tickets and public transportation refund.
- Flexible business hours and work from home.
- Private medical subscription.
- Bookster subscription.
Reports to Telesales Manager
Group Number of employees: 1000
Group Turnover: €700 million