By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to support our board management team and to influence the performance of a successful enterprise. You will work directly with the Chairman of the Board, and your main responsibilities will be:
- Communicates with Directors and members of various committees
- Acts as advisor to the Directors
- Oversees induction programs for newly appointed Directors
- Facilitates the communication between Board and management
- Planning and preparing Board/Committees meetings (scheduling, agendas, presentations, executive liaisons, documenting the meetings)
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the Chairman of The Board. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the Chairman’s of the Board ability to interact with the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements.
What you need to apply
- Previous experience 3-5 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics / Business / Law
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office; ability to design and edit graphic presentations and materials
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English
- Respectful, diplomatic, and effective communication
- Active listening
- High degree of professionalism in dealing with diverse groups of people, including Board members, senior executives, staff.
- Describing common concerns and interests
- Generating alternative solutions, disagreeing constructively
- Able to maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Ability to complete a high volume of tasks with little or no guidance
Why you’ll appreciate working within our group
- Highly dynamic work environment in an intense growth stage
- Attractive compensation package with annual performance bonus
- Training programs
- Meal tickets and public transportation refund
- Flexible business hours and work from home
- Private medical subscription
- Bookster subscription
Reports to the Chairman of the Board of Agricover Holding SA.
We are glad to receive your application here: firstname.lastname@example.org.